(Photo- Martha Browne)
- ‘Fresh Cuts’ by Edwina von Gal, 1997. The author was a forerunner with foraging plants, leaves, buds & branches that we all take for granted now.
- ‘In Bloom’ by Ngoc Minh Ngo, 2018. I loved Ngo’s previous book ‘Bringing Nature Home’ so the purchase of this one was a no-brainer. Both books are inspiring.
- ‘A Tree In The House‘ by Annabelle Hickson, 2019. Forget the single flower. Hickson is all about making major statement arrangements using color, size and quantity.
- ‘The Foraged Home’ by Oliver Madenman, 2019. When foraging impacts your entire home and lifestyle.
- ‘Wreaths’ by Katie Smyth & Terri Chandler, 2018. Just when you thought wreaths were passé, two women show you differently.