(Photo- Bruce Weber for Vogue, October 2017)
Fashion details- Kimhekim pearl blazer & pleat pants with white blouse (top left), piped navy coat with fabric belt (top right) yellow maxi dress (bottom left), pearl paisley skirt with long sleeve navy blouse (middle right) and red plaid tunic & pants with trench coat (bottom right).
- Take a ball of yarn and begin wrapping strands around a piece of cardboard or book. For a brooch keep the size small…no bigger than five inches. After achieving the desired thickness, cut from the ball.
- At the top of the cardboard slip a strand underneath the yarn. Tie it off. Remove the cardboard. To create the head you measure down. Take another strand and tie it off.
- Place yarn on both sides for the arms. Use strands to tie each one. Cut ends.
- Another strand tied makes the torso.
- As you did with the arms, place yarn on both sides for legs, then tie and cut. Lastly attach a safety pin to the back.
Fashion details- Pixie Market faux fur coat with button closure and patch pockets.