Pottery Barn ‘good night’ & ‘sleep tight’ pillowcases.
- Take a ball of yarn and begin wrapping strands around a piece of cardboard or book. For a brooch keep the size small…no bigger than five inches. After achieving the desired thickness, cut from the ball.
- At the top of the cardboard slip a strand underneath the yarn. Tie it off. Remove the cardboard. To create the head you measure down. Take another strand and tie it off.
- Place yarn on both sides for the arms. Use strands to tie each one. Cut ends.
- Another strand tied makes the torso.
- As you did with the arms, place yarn on both sides for legs, then tie and cut. Lastly attach a safety pin to the back.
Terrain flower made of metal and glass beads.
Terrain woven backpack with adjustable leather shoulder straps.
Hand printed wallpaper ‘Cobweb’ by Marthe Armitage.
…’Really Rural‘ by Marie-France Boyer, 1997.