Partly sunny and 62°F
(iPhone 5c image- Martha Browne)
I love this repurposed wooden spool that holds twine and a pair of scissors.
…Rosie Flo’s Garden Coloring Book, 2009.
(Add heads, legs, etc.)
Related Nibs posts-
For The New England Colonial-
1. Natural cedar shakes (sanded and squared)- Check local lumber yards or home centers
2. Onion light fixture- Sandwich Lantern
3. Classic house numbers are discontinued but the same company offers these – House of Antique Hardware
4. Latch set– House of Antique Hardware
5. Iron strap hinge– House of Antique Hardware
6. Door knocker– Baldwin
Note- Cedar mailbox can be a DIY project.
(Exterior photo- Bob O’Connor for Boston Magazine, Summer 2012)