I love this whimsical plate by artist Polly Fern. Unfortunately, it’s out of stock right now. But Polly has plenty of other ceramics, greeting cards, prints, brooches and booklets to choose from.
…’Slowing Down’ By Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. 2015.
Now- Tomato seeds with growing soil from Crate & Barrel.
- Select branches to bring in. Make sure they’re at least a foot long and have enough tight buds. Remove them with clippers from tree or shrub.
- When indoors, cut with a sharp knife the branch ends at an angle. Then slit them lengthwise a few inches.
- Place the branches (the cut ends) in warm water over night.
- The next day put the branches in a vase with more warm water.
- Display out of direct sunlight.
- Now wait. It may take a week or more.
(Photo- Cottage Style Magazine, Winter 2017)