Fashion details- Renli Su indigo blue dress with full sleeves and ribbon tie.
- Take a ball of yarn and begin wrapping strands around a piece of cardboard or book. For a brooch keep the size small…no bigger than five inches. After achieving the desired thickness, cut from the ball.
- At the top of the cardboard slip a strand underneath the yarn. Tie it off. Remove the cardboard. To create the head you measure down. Take another strand and tie it off.
- Place yarn on both sides for the arms. Use strands to tie each one. Cut ends.
- Another strand tied makes the torso.
- As you did with the arms, place yarn on both sides for legs, then tie and cut. Lastly attach a safety pin to the back.
Fashion details- Pixie Market faux fur coat with button closure and patch pockets.
Fashion details- Anthropologie wool blend sweater with stripes and flowers.
Fashion details- Margaret Howell polka dot silk neck scarf