Details from our garden shed-
1. Fun collectibles- books, bumblebee plate, old photograph, concrete mushroom and my grandfather’s handmade birdhouse.
2. Danielle stands on a bench made of two stumps from trees that fell during Hurricane Sandy.
3. Wide plank flooring is already looking aged.
4. Enamel is a great surface material for my tabletop.
5. Rod iron S-hook slides over cross pieces to hold plants.
6. More is more- books, newspaper clippings and a broken rake that’s used as a hook for towels.
1. Linens for napping– vintage L.L. Bean sleeping bag along with a wool plaid blanket and ticking stripe pillow.
2. Danielle uses the cot as a seat.
3. Remember these old bottles? I moved them from my fireplace mantel to the shed window.
4. This radiator is strictly for show…not for heat. It has antique bricks underneath the legs.
5. BX cable runs to light fixtures in the gables.
6. Cleome plants have bloomed all summer.
(Photos & Design- © 2013 Martha Browne)
Related Nibs posts-