Goal for this weekend- get the shed finished inside and out. Wish me luck! :)
List to do-
1. Back in February, I started hauling furniture, clay pots, tools, etc. to the shed. Now I need to empty it out completely so Scott can run the metal cable for lights and sockets. (Note- instead of putting furniture back the same way, I plan to do a different arrangement.) X finished
2. While he’s doing the electrical, I’ll be finishing up the exterior painting.
3. I also have to paint the screen insert for the door. X finished
4. Readjust stone slabs for the entrance step. They were placed in a rush last fall. X finished
5. Decide on foundation plants- I got plenty of Hosta!
(Drawing- Cecil Beaton, 1976)