A fun top made with a simple bandana scarf.
Bandana (at least 22 to 27 inches), red yarn for finger crochet chain ties (other options would be ribbon, string, etc), safety pin, red thread and sewing machine.
1. Take your bandana and flip it to the wrong side. Next place it at an angle. Fold over one corner (A).
2. Sew a 1/2 inch seam at the top. This is your neck casing.
3. Finger crochet 3 chains (or use ribbon, string, etc.)…making a long strand (42 to 48 inches) for your neck and two shorter strands (18 to 22 inches each) to tie at your waist. Note- you can always go shorter with the strands…it’s up to you.
4. Attach a safety pin to your longer strand (or ribbon, string, etc.) and feed it through the casing. Remove pin.
5. Take the other crocheted chain ties (or ribbon, string, etc.) and sew one at each corner of the bandana. (B & C)
Fashion details- Boy’s department denim shorts, Anthropologie leather sandals, Tula straw hat and blue nail polish.
Styling- Martha B. & Margot K.
Model- Hillary H.
Photos & Layout- Martha B.