I thought it would be a fun challenge to do a collection of posts on decorating. Not whole room renovations mind you, but rather smaller, more manageable projects. First up will be a bunch of ideas for decorating fireplace mantels. So…check back as I’ll be posting a new mantel arrangement each week. I hope these will provide lots of inspiration.
Fireplace Mantel Idea #8- Florabunda
A large scale floral print sets a romantic and feminine tone for this mantel display.
1. Classic wall covering
2. Nothing beats fresh flowers
3. Vogue fashion picture scanned onto a photo card
4. Ceramic cat c. 1940
5. Framed French drawing c. 1830
6. & 7. Books and pink framed reading glasses
8. Vintage glove molds hold jewelry
The old chair and antique needlepoint rug are family heirlooms.
A peek at next week’s mantel!
(Styling & photos- Martha B.)
Related Nibs posts-
Get The Look #7: Dressing Room