Inspiration- Artist Frank Faulkner decided to help his friends and homeowners Jerry and Maxine Schwartz breathe new life into their 1890s Victorian home. In the old study, he sponge painted the walls to look like limestone and added rope trim molding at the ceiling line. Dated upholstered pieces got a new lease on life with white cotton slipcovers. The stage was now set for Faulkner’s creative editing of objects- an antique marble bust, a retro floor lamp, African Kuba cloth pillows, a wonderful collection of artifacts and books to fill the shelves!
Get The Look!
1. Armchair – Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell
2. Kuba cloth pillows– Wisteria
3. Painted plaster bust of President Lincoln- Andrew Spindler Antiques
4. Display case– Griffin Trading
5. ‘Century’ book by Bruce Bernard- Amazon
6. Floorlamp– Gallery L7
(Photo- House Beautiful. Collage- Martha B.)
Related Nibs post-