I’m new at blogging so it came as a surprise to be tagged by fellow blogger Kathryn at Snippet and Ink. The game goes like this. When a blogger is tagged they are to share seven random things about themselves and then tag seven more bloggers. So, here are seven things that most people don’t know about me.
1. My American parents were living and working in Costa Rica when I was born. Until the age of eighteen, I held dual citizenship-one in Costa Rica and the other in America.
2. I love old houses.
3. For the last two years I’ve grown pumpkins in my back yard. My son, Curt holds one from our harvest.
4. The Christmas gift I always wanted, but never got, was an Easy Bake Oven. I now have a vintage stove and the oven works great!
5. My absolute favorite thing to bake in my oven is chocolate chip cookies!
6. My fifteen minutes of fame came when I appeared on a local Boston television show called Major Mudd. The port hole door is where every kid would show his/her face. Then Major Mudd would open the door and ask your name. I was so nervous I could barely get mine out.
7. At age 10, I dreamed of becoming a flight attendant. I loved the uniforms and the idea of traveling the world.